Dialog box when insert blank cd in RW drive

I am wondering why the Dialog box does not open when I put a blank cd into
the cd rw drive in Windows xp. I even changed the setting in the properties
and it still does not open
--
sue

Byte

Start>My Computer>rightclick your CD-Rom drive>Properties>
AutoPlay tab, select a content and an action to perform
then click Apply and OK

"Byte" wrote:

> Start>My Computer>rightclick your CD-Rom drive>Properties>
> AutoPlay tab, select a content and an action to perform
> then click Apply and OK
>
> "soupie" wrote:
>
> > I am wondering why the Dialog box does not open when I put a blank cd into
> > the cd rw drive in Windows xp. I even changed the setting in the properties
> > and it still does not open
> > --
> > sue

Thank you Byte it worked! Sue