Computer gets Hang after 20 Second

Hello !!!
I got a great problem here....My computer gets hang after
20 second.sometimes it gets hanged when computer checks that NV Ram on the
very first screen,sometime it gets hang on BIOS[blue screen]means i cannot go
to the main Deskpot...I am using Windows Xp SP1. Please help me guys :( ...I
will be very thankfullllllllllllll.
2 answers Last reply
More about computer hang second

    "street champ" <streetchamp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello !!!
    > I got a great problem here....My computer gets hang after
    > 20 second.sometimes it gets hanged when computer checks that NV Ram
    > on the very first screen,sometime it gets hang on BIOS[blue
    > screen]means i cannot go to the main Deskpot...I am using Windows Xp
    > SP1. Please help me guys :( ...I will be very thankfullllllllllllll.

    Good Post:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    Getting Your Post Noticed -- and Answered
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
    How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com
    Protect your PC
  2. You Can Try this for help
    http://techhelp-pc.us
    For Free Support call on :1-855-639-0999

Computers Microsoft Windows XP