  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
January 3, 2005 8:25:12 PM

Hello !!!
I got a great problem here....My computer gets hang after
20 second.sometimes it gets hanged when computer checks that NV Ram on the
very first screen,sometime it gets hang on BIOS[blue screen]means i cannot go
to the main Deskpot...I am using Windows Xp SP1. Please help me guys :(  ...I
will be very thankfullllllllllllll.

More about : computer hang

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 7:26:57 PM

"street champ" <streetchamp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello !!!
> I got a great problem here....My computer gets hang after
> 20 second.sometimes it gets hanged when computer checks that NV Ram
> on the very first screen,sometime it gets hang on BIOS[blue
> screen]means i cannot go to the main Deskpot...I am using Windows Xp
> SP1. Please help me guys :(  ...I will be very thankfullllllllllllll.

Good Post:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
Getting Your Post Noticed -- and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/...
How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com