Closed

Wts:EVGA E760 CLASSIFIED "Overclocker's Pick" 3-Way SLI + PhysX $295

I have had this motherboard since January 27th 2010. I bought it from newegg. I am selling it because I am upgrading to the EVGA Classified SR-2. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this board at all, in fact it barley seen any dust at all due to the Silverstone Fortress 2 case I have it in.(every fan has a dust filter)Just to give you an idea of what this board is capable of I had a Core i7 920 in it overclocked to 4.2 everything stock volts except v-core at 1.33. I also have 2 XFX 5870's in cf overclocked to 975 core and 1275 memory. I has 2 1tb Samsung spinpoints f3's running raid0 as well as to 500gb spinpoints in raid for back up. I also had the CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) in there as well.

This board is amazing and I really hate to sell it but the price i found on the EVGA Classified SR-2 I cant pass up. It will make someone an awesome board for a long time. Oh it also has the latest 74 bios installed as well.

I have the original box and every accessory that it came with as well. I am asking $295 for it with a $10 shipping cost. I am still seeing them for $359 and higher online.

Please, let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thank you,

Cage Out!
6 answers Last reply
More about evga e760 classified overclocker pick physx
  1. Hey!
    Still selling?
    Can you Ship internationally?

Thanks!
  2. The title of this topic has been edited by Mousemonkey
  3. to where?
  4. RAM for sale?
  5. no sry...