Lost A: 3.5 floppy drive in windows explorer list? How do ..

Lost A: 3.5 floppy drive in windows explorer list? How do I get it back..

I went to Control Panel
System
Hardware
Device Manager
Floppy disk drive (yellow !)
code 39 (I donot know what this is)
Uninstalled it
Restart ( same thing NO A: in windows explorer list of drive
letters)
2 answers Last reply
More about lost floppy drive windows explorer list

    "The Floppy Disk Drive Is Missing From the My Computer Folder"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812489
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    Ted Zieglar wrote:
    > "The Floppy Disk Drive Is Missing From the My Computer Folder"
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812489
    Thank you Ted;
    That fix did the job
    everything OK now