HP 9000 D380 RS-232 Cable for HP 700/92 Console

Can somebody provide me with the correct part # for the HP 9000 D380
RS-232 Cable for a HP 700/92 Console? If you know of an inexpensive
place to order one or have an extra laying around you would part with,
let me know that as well.

Thanks for your help.

Scott E <><

> Can somebody provide me with the correct part # for the HP 9000 D380
> RS-232 Cable for a HP 700/92 Console? If you know of an inexpensive
> place to order one or have an extra laying around you would part with,
> let me know that as well.

Plain three wire serial cable always works for us.

--
Who needs a life when you've got Unix? :)
Email: john@unixnerd.demon.co.uk, John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland