trojan horse

My computor detected a virus. I have AVG 7 free adition
anti virus which identified it as Trojan horse downloader
wren F. How do I disinfect it or get rid of it, is it
harmful.

Thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about trojan horse

    http://www.google.com/search?q=trojan+wren+F

    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "Tom x" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My computor detected a virus. I have AVG 7 free adition
    > anti virus which identified it as Trojan horse downloader
    > wren F. How do I disinfect it or get rid of it, is it
    > harmful.
    >
    > Thank you

    On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:15:24 -0800, "Tom x"

    >My computor detected a virus. I have AVG 7 free adition
    >anti virus which identified it as Trojan horse downloader
    >wren F. How do I disinfect it or get rid of it, is it
    >harmful.

    I'm thinking what sort of anti virus software doesn't also disinfect ?

Trojan Microsoft Windows XP