My computor detected a virus. I have AVG 7 free adition
anti virus which identified it as Trojan horse downloader
wren F. How do I disinfect it or get rid of it, is it
harmful.

Thank you

http://www.google.com/search?q=trojan+wren+F

--
Ted Zieglar

"Tom x" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computor detected a virus. I have AVG 7 free adition
> anti virus which identified it as Trojan horse downloader
> wren F. How do I disinfect it or get rid of it, is it
> harmful.
>
> Thank you

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:15:24 -0800, "Tom x"

>My computor detected a virus. I have AVG 7 free adition
>anti virus which identified it as Trojan horse downloader
>wren F. How do I disinfect it or get rid of it, is it
>harmful.

I'm thinking what sort of anti virus software doesn't also disinfect ?