Need webdebeloper/graphic designer

knowledgegranted

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
Hello,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but there are so many sections and I couldn't choose. :ange: Anyways, I was wondering if anyone one available to do some volunteer web developing. The company (or group) you would be developing for is Gamerz Revolution which is a game developing company. Our current site looks like a piece of Sh*t sorry for my language. (http://www.gzrevolution.ultimateclanhost.com/index.html)

We need someone that is well knowledgeable in CSS, HTML and possible PHP (for forums). They would also need to be good at graphic design and some of those other items.

We are looking for someone who will stick with us, mainly from the beginning. It will not be too much work after the actual site is created, as a few of us will be able to take care of it, but we would always like the person to be available. I know its kinda demanding but our group currently has no web developing experience.

If interested and for further details please e-mail me at knowledgegranted@gmail.com. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Best Regards,
Jim Atchue
founder Gamerz Revolution

pr2thej

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
I would imagine that someone with the above relevant skills would most likely not perform a free service to a commercial organisation.

I cant blame you for trying though ;)

knowledgegranted

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008

Well its definitely worth a try!