Confusing with where is a Joystick - Game Program:

Hi

I had a large confusion - where game software works with joystick?

I had been hunted for shooters or any arcade or action or staterogy
(spelling).

Thank you for my help...

David..
1 answer Last reply
More about confusing joystick game program

    If I understand you correctly, you want to know how to tell if a game needs
    or allows the use of a joystick.

    To know if a game needs or allows the use of a joystick, look at the box or
    go to the game manufacturer's web site.

    There are Microsoft public newsgroups in many languages. You can probably
    find many that are in your native language.
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "David Johnson" <david099@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I had a large confusion - where game software works with joystick?
    >
    > I had been hunted for shooters or any arcade or action or staterogy
    > (spelling).
    >
    > Thank you for my help...
    >
    > David..

Joystick Games Microsoft Windows XP