backing up my e-mails

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dear all,

I want to back up my outlook express folders onto another temporary
drive so and can put the recovery disk in my machine which obviously
eradicates all data. Can you tell me how to do this please

greg

I use ABF outlook express backup. Saves EVERYTHING in outlook express to
another drive or same drive.
http://www.abf-soft.com/outlook-express-backup.shtml The price is 29.95 us
and well worth the cost. Saves, messages, address book, OE settings,
accounts, rules, block senders, and favorites. The backup has saved my butt
several times. I have 2 drives and I save to the 2nd drive. File too big
for floppy but you could burn it to CD.

"greg" wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I want to back up my outlook express folders onto another temporary
> drive so and can put the recovery disk in my machine which obviously
> eradicates all data. Can you tell me how to do this please
>

> greg

All will be revealed here:

Inside Outlook Express
http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/backup/
--
Ted Zieglar

"greg" <greg@cocentricsolutions.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> I want to back up my outlook express folders onto another temporary
> drive so and can put the recovery disk in my machine which obviously
> eradicates all data. Can you tell me how to do this please
>

> greg

Another county heard from: