logon screen

I have xp professional. And I used to get the logon splash screen, but for
some reason I'm not getting the smaller splash screen asking for a password.
How do I get back to the logon splash screen?
2 answers Last reply
More about logon screen

    Hi,

    You may like to follow the steps outlined in the below site to disable the
    automatic logon:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/noautologon.htm

    HTH
    Venkatesh

    "linglenn" wrote:

    > I have xp professional. And I used to get the logon splash screen, but for
    > some reason I'm not getting the smaller splash screen asking for a password.
    > How do I get back to the logon splash screen?

    Thanks for getting back to me about this. I followed your directions. And
    followed the directions on the site you give me, and I wish I could say this
    helped but it didn't I didn't see anywhere anything that said "default
    password" which I was suppose to delete. And the Autologo was already set at
    "o".
    I just don't know what to do?

    "Venkatesh [MS India Community Star]" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > You may like to follow the steps outlined in the below site to disable the
    > automatic logon:
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/noautologon.htm
    >
    > HTH
    > Venkatesh
    >
    > "linglenn" wrote:
    >
    > > I have xp professional. And I used to get the logon splash screen, but for
    > > some reason I'm not getting the smaller splash screen asking for a password.
    > > How do I get back to the logon splash screen?

Microsoft Splash Screen Windows XP