logon screen

I have xp professional. And I used to get the logon splash screen, but for
some reason I'm not getting the smaller splash screen asking for a password.
How do I get back to the logon splash screen?

Hi,

You may like to follow the steps outlined in the below site to disable the
automatic logon:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/noautologon.htm

HTH
Venkatesh

"linglenn" wrote:

> I have xp professional. And I used to get the logon splash screen, but for
> some reason I'm not getting the smaller splash screen asking for a password.
> How do I get back to the logon splash screen?

Thanks for getting back to me about this. I followed your directions. And
followed the directions on the site you give me, and I wish I could say this
helped but it didn't I didn't see anywhere anything that said "default
password" which I was suppose to delete. And the Autologo was already set at
"o".
I just don't know what to do?