Sign in with
Your question

all games give send/don't send error

Last response: in Video Games
December 14, 2008 12:05:13 PM

I have an asrock K7vt4a pro MB, AMD athlon xp 2400 + CPU, geforce 6600GT and 512mb RAM. Lately I started to have problems with all the games I installed. None of them opens, I get the send/don't send error. This happened with games like Scarface, Assassins Creed, COD5, GTA IV, NFS undercover...... I know my system is well below the min sys requirements for most of those games. But shouldn't I be able to open at least some of them? I mean, a friend of mine with a p4 1.6ghz and a 7300gs can enter every one of them(sure, the games run at 1-2 fps, but that is not the point here). I tried downloading the latest drivers and installing, didnt work. fresh windows install, didn't work(sp2 and sp3)...... could it be a hardware conflict? or a driver conflict?
December 15, 2008 9:06:01 AM

That send/dont send error message should contain the actual fault which i imagine is based around your RAM.
Minimum requirements generally do not run games at all, and recommended specs make them just about playable, dont believe the box tbh look up some review and benchmark sites.
There is no way you will ever run AC, COD5, GTA4 (£1000 rigs ahve trouble with this one!) NFS. Dunno about Scarface.
December 28, 2008 7:48:11 PM

johnnysmith:

I've this specs,
Sempron 3000+
1Gb RAM
Asus 6800 256mb ddr3
Sound Blaster Audigy

and I am having the same issues you are experiencing with some new games. If you manage to solve them, please post a message here.

Looking forward to your answer
JPB
Related resources
Anonymous
April 9, 2009 5:11:54 PM

Well ... i have:
Intel Core2 Duo E7300 2.7 GHz
2 GB RAM
Nvidia GeFroce 9800 GT 512 MB DDR3

In Assassin's Creed the game crashes sometimes with the same error "Send/Don't Send", but when i re-enter the game it doesn't crash anymore. Plus the "Jerusalem crash" wich happens to almost all of us and that problem is unsolveable for some of us.
If you have the pirate version of the "Assassin's Creed" game just try to buy it... then it will definitely work as some stated that the pirate version of the game has major issues on some pc's, or thy getting the latest update of the game... maybe this will solve your problem, and the fact that you can't even enter the game is caused by your specs... your pc is too weak to even run those games... with my older pc i had: 512 MB RAM, GeForce FX5500 and i tried to enter Crysis and eventually the "Send/Don't Send" error occured... so do an upgrade to your pc (an major upgrade) if you want to play the latest games.
See ya' !
Anonymous
September 17, 2009 6:57:35 PM

but also I'm having a problem where my games crash and give a send/dont send error.......as well as on XP as on Vista.

And this my pc:

Motherboard: Asus M3N-78 Pro
Processor: AMD Phenom X4 2,6Ghz
Graphics card: ATI Sapphire Radeon 4870 512mb
Memory: Kingston 8gb (4x 2gb)

And now explain this..... :s
!