Sign in with
Your question

[WTS] Quad-SLI gaming rig, $2500

Last response: in Deals
October 14, 2010 4:50:51 PM

I'm looking to sell my custom built gaming rig so I can upgrade; works perfectly for the few months that I've had it, runs silent and fast.

Quote:

Chassis: Cooler Master HAF-932
Motherboard: EVGA X58 3XSLI
Power supply: Enermax SGALAXY Evo 1250W SLi, 6x12V rails, 4x12P Sockets
Processor: i7-920 stably overclocked to 3.9ghz
Processor Cooler: Asetek Liquid Cooling System 120mm Radiator with Feser One cooling fluid

Memory: Corsair XMS3 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
Memory Cooler: Kingston Memory Fan Kit
Hard Drives: 1x1TB Western Digital, 1x500GB Western Digital
Optical Drives: LG 24x Lightscribe DVD/CD Drive
Graphics Cards: 2xGTX 295 OC'd to 607/1304/1063 on air, completely stable, running Quad-SLI

Chassis details:
4x 120mm Zalman Performance Fans on the side of the case (non-stock fans with blue LEDs)
3x 230mm Case fans; one front red LED, one top fan, one back fan
Blue internal LED lighting

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Connections:
4xUSB 2.0 on the front of the system
6xUSB 2.0 on the back of the system
1xHeadphone-In on the front of the system
1xMic-In on the front of the system
1xeSATA on the front of the system
High-speed ethernet ports included on motherboard
Integrated 7.1 HD Audio included on motherboard
IEEE-1394

Included with computer:
All extra cables, documentation and warranty booklets that came with all parts
Before shipping, will apply fresh thermal paste, clean heatsinks, flush cooling system and put in new cooling fluid

If I forgot anything or didn't give enough detail, just post here or message me and I'll be glad to explain. My arm is injured at the moment and I can't lift the computer to get perfect pictures at the moment, but if a serious offer inquires, I'll have someone help me out to get quality pictures of the test system for you.

The cost of the components before building was over $3000 USD; it's still over $2800 for the parts today. I'm willing to sell it for $2500, already built, stress tested, overclocked, and will ship with a custom mold to ensure parts don't get knocked around, and will even ship the graphics cards separately to ensure they won't jostle around if requested.

If interested, please message or post here and I'll message you. :) 
October 16, 2010 1:39:58 PM

megazeroexe said:
I'm looking to sell my custom built gaming rig so I can upgrade; works perfectly for the few months that I've had it, runs silent and fast.

Quote:

The cost of the components before building was over $3000 USD; it's still over $2800 for the parts today. I'm willing to sell it for $2500, already built, stress tested, overclocked, and will ship with a custom mold to ensure parts don't get knocked around, and will even ship the graphics cards separately to ensure they won't jostle around if requested.

If interested, please message or post here and I'll message you. :) 
Quote:

I can build a system for half the price with twice the performance.

Don't waste your money on such a low-end rig.
October 18, 2010 3:58:31 PM

don't you just love when random people come out of nowhere just to sabotage your topic of selling an item? if you don't want it, then just don't post.

and unless you're trying to be sarcastic, that is nowhere close to a low end rig...
Related resources
October 18, 2010 4:47:51 PM

It's no problem, he's an "expert"; if you check his thread about a $6300 computer being a good deal with an 1000 dollar processor and the rest being next to nothing, he's seriously considering it, and he also dismissed that two 6 core mid-end Xeon's clocked to 4.0 will overpower one high-end Xeon overclocked to 5.0.

And yeah, this really isn't a low end rig. Each GTX 295 produces 1788.48 GFLOPS of raw power, and each has 448 CUDA cores; great for graphic design and graphic card acceleration.
November 24, 2010 5:21:08 PM

AllanCameron said:
I can build a system for half the price with twice the performance.

Don't waste your money on such a low-end rig.

oh noes! what would we do without you?
!