Sending Fax from Notebook

Hi Smart Guys,
I need help. I have no idea how to send fax from my laptop to regular fax
machine. I have checked installed hardware, looks like I have fax thing on
my laptop. How to do that? Does it cost extra???
Your knowledge will be highly appreciated.
Marzena
2 answers Last reply
More about sending notebook

    Hi
    To use your fax on your laptop you must be
    1.Connected through your modem (internal or external) to your phone line.
    2.Sign up for online efax with online providor at $x per month.
    Check for faxing with your os in these pages.
    Check with Google re efax providors.

    "Marzena" wrote:

    > Hi Smart Guys,
    > I need help. I have no idea how to send fax from my laptop to regular fax
    > machine. I have checked installed hardware, looks like I have fax thing on
    > my laptop. How to do that? Does it cost extra???
    > Your knowledge will be highly appreciated.
    > Marzena

    it doesnt have to be 1 and 2 it is a choice of 1 or 2

    "Marzena" wrote:

    > Hi Smart Guys,
    > I need help. I have no idea how to send fax from my laptop to regular fax
    > machine. I have checked installed hardware, looks like I have fax thing on
    > my laptop. How to do that? Does it cost extra???
    > Your knowledge will be highly appreciated.
    > Marzena

Laptops Fax Notebooks Windows XP