Display Properties

When I right click on my desktop, click properties I
get 'Display Properties'. When I click on 'Desktop' the
wallpaper on my desktop is not shown and when I try to
change it the Display Property box freezes to my desktop
and I can only unfreeze it by doing a restart.
1 answer Last reply
More about display properties

    Bob Anderson wrote:
    > When I right click on my desktop, click properties I
    > get 'Display Properties'. When I click on 'Desktop' the
    > wallpaper on my desktop is not shown and when I try to
    > change it the Display Property box freezes to my desktop
    > and I can only unfreeze it by doing a restart.

    So what happens if you change it in the registry and reboot?

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
    "Wallpaper"

    Modify it value to something you know is valid (another BMP) and close the
    registry editor and reboot.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP Displays