As I continue switching from Mac to PC I find anomalies never seen with Mac.
Latest-when opening spreadsheets, they open in the middle of the page(column
wise) and not the position last saved. No major problem, but why and how do I
correct. These were spreadsheets transfered from Mac but converted to Works.
All other features are normal.

DAVDOR wrote:
> As I continue switching from Mac to PC I find anomalies never seen with Mac.
> Latest-when opening spreadsheets, they open in the middle of the page(column
> wise) and not the position last saved. No major problem, but why and how do I
> correct. These were spreadsheets transfered from Mac but converted to Works.
> All other features are normal.

That would depend entirely upon what specific application (out of
dozens of choices) you're using to manage your spread-sheets; it has
_nothing_ to do with the operating system. Contact the maker of your
spreadsheet application or try posting this question in a newsgroup
dedicated to that product.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

how does this relate to Windows XP - a Macintosh or MS Works group might help you
better.

"DAVDOR" <DAVDOR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> As I continue switching from Mac to PC I find anomalies never seen with Mac.
> Latest-when opening spreadsheets, they open in the middle of the page(column
> wise) and not the position last saved. No major problem, but why and how do I
> correct. These were spreadsheets transfered from Mac but converted to Works.
> All other features are normal.

TRENDING THREADS