4. Call Of Duty 4
5. Call Of Duty WAW
6. Crysis
7. Assasins Creed
8. Rain Bow 6 vegas 2!

PLz tell any other games that are fun. *FPS* No ZOMBIES

More about : game

December 17, 2008 12:41:46 AM

Haha, I selected them all because they are all good.

Now if I had to click one answer it would be cod4, multilayer is pretty fun.
December 17, 2008 3:09:56 AM

Heya,

None of the Above.

1. Crysis is a horrible game, with even more horrible multiplayer. This is not a game you buy for long term use. It's a benchmark goal that costs $30.

2. Great game. On a console....

3. LOL. No.

4. CoD4 is great, but it's not the best.

5. Seriously, not the best, not even as ground breaking as CoD4.

6. Lol, what?

7. Creed is one of those love or hate games. Not even close to best. It's hard to even say it's a great game. It's just ok, if you like repetitive stuff.

8. Eh, hehe. No.

--- CSS, TF2, L4D. Those are your best online MP games with editors for fantastic community driven content that is going to rock and rumble for YEARS as it has done so for years already. Gonna spend money and want your best games? These are them for FPS.

If you want RPG/Action/Sim/Drive/Slash/etc, well, you just posted a bunch of FPS games, so I went with what you posted.

New game does not equal best game. Those games are all average, to suck, except CoD4 which is great.

Here's some really good games to add to your list (mixed genre):

DeadSpace
Brothers in Arms, Hell's Highway
Fallout3
MassEffect

Cheers,
Related resources
December 17, 2008 7:01:25 AM

fps shooter? UT04 still cannot be beaten for me.
Best of the rest, prolly FO3.
December 17, 2008 10:18:37 AM

I my opinion none. I would say Fallout3.
December 17, 2008 11:22:16 AM

malveaux said:
Heya,

None of the Above.

1. Crysis is a horrible game, with even more horrible multiplayer. This is not a game you buy for long term use. It's a benchmark goal that costs $30.

2. Great game. On a console....

3. LOL. No.

4. CoD4 is great, but it's not the best.

5. Seriously, not the best, not even as ground breaking as CoD4.

6. Lol, what?

7. Creed is one of those love or hate games. Not even close to best. It's hard to even say it's a great game. It's just ok, if you like repetitive stuff.

8. Eh, hehe. No.

--- CSS, TF2, L4D. Those are your best online MP games with editors for fantastic community driven content that is going to rock and rumble for YEARS as it has done so for years already. Gonna spend money and want your best games? These are them for FPS.

If you want RPG/Action/Sim/Drive/Slash/etc, well, you just posted a bunch of FPS games, so I went with what you posted.

New game does not equal best game. Those games are all average, to suck, except CoD4 which is great.

Here's some really good games to add to your list (mixed genre):

DeadSpace
Brothers in Arms, Hell's Highway
Fallout3
MassEffect

Cheers,

Well...they are good if they are sold for $4...obviously they aren't. I only own 3 of them.

I would say css,dodS,l4d,tf2 are nice multilayer games.

Gears of war 2 was good...but they should have made a multi platform release.
December 17, 2008 12:18:36 PM

1. Fallout 3
2. Crysis

'Cause those are the only FPS games I've played this year.
December 17, 2008 7:48:52 PM

Wow...Harsh LOL =)
December 19, 2008 8:32:58 AM

I like Far Cry, but you need to have RUNESCAPE on there. Runescape is my life. I love it like no other cept my wife and kids.

www.runescape.com

free to play, vast world, very difficult though -- not for sissies.
December 19, 2008 9:50:31 AM

Look at those games! Can’t you go 5 seconds without shooting something? Get Psychonauts, fun game, funny and lasting appeal.

If I had to go with one on that list it would either be Crysis Warhead or CoD 4, the single player of CoD4 isn’t all that but the multiplayer will keep you hooked for hours. Warhead address a lot of the problem of Crysis but you will still need a good video card to get the most out of it.
December 19, 2008 11:03:36 PM

Out of the games you have listed, Warhead is the best. It has a much improved multiplayer over the first Crysis, has a more fun campaign that doesn't fall apart like the original, AND has even better graphics while running better. Don't know why you would get COD4 as the multiplayer in COD5 is an exact copy except with a lot more added.

Fallout 3 is the best game this year though. It's a shooter, but not like the one's you've listed. You really can't go wrong with Fallout 3.
December 20, 2008 1:35:47 PM

tallguy1618 said:
Out of the games you have listed, Warhead is the best. It has a much improved multiplayer over the first Crysis, has a more fun campaign that doesn't fall apart like the original, AND has even better graphics while running better. Don't know why you would get COD4 as the multiplayer in COD5 is an exact copy except with a lot more added.

COD5 is also set in WW2 so I take it the multiplayer does away with annoying weapons like martyrdom and grenade launchers? If so that would make it even more enjoyable.
December 20, 2008 2:19:57 PM

spiralsun1 said:
I like Far Cry, but you need to have RUNESCAPE on there. Runescape is my life. I love it like no other cept my wife and kids.

www.runescape.com

free to play, vast world, very difficult though -- not for sissies.

Now if you turn to your left you see a now life nerd. :pt1cable: 
December 21, 2008 2:06:48 PM

COD5 still has a martyrdom-type perk but there are no grenade launchers I heard. Bazookas are actually useful noe that there's vehicle combat
December 22, 2008 4:26:00 PM

COD4
Fallout 3
TF2
L4D

@tallguy
Marty is still there ( i hate that perk )
There are grenade launchers
I forgot how many rockets it takes to kill a tank but tanks/vehicles dont belong in COD IMO
December 30, 2008 7:07:43 PM

Battlefield 2. It has everything from infantry only to vehicles including jets and attack helicopters that require skill. It still has a large online community with many very well run servers and unlike CSS and COD4 there is still an active effort to prevent hacking. Plus, it is only $10 for basic BF2 and $30 for the entire BF2 lineup(BF2, BF2 spec forces, Armored Fury, Europe etc). Last positive, if you get bored with vanilla BF2 or any of its spin offs then you can download several free mods that have large followings including AIX, Sandbox and Project Reality.

Here are the negatives, the game has been around for 3-4 years so there are some very good players. The graphics were high end when it was released and now they are mid-level. A positive side of that is it does not require a large investment to play this game on high setting with 8x AA.

As you can tell I am a bit biased. ;) 
December 30, 2008 11:51:11 PM

call of duty 4+5
crysis warhead but not crysis wars it still sucks
far cry 2 and fallout 3 were both really good games but they are a bit boring and i never finished them.
December 31, 2008 1:55:00 PM

No idea why people are saying L4D when he clearly said No zombies.

I'm selling Farcry 2 for cheap if you want to take a look over here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/98698-8-farcry-sale

If out of all those games I would probly go for CoD4 because I don't have all those titles and because Dead Space wasn't listed lol.

~Death Dream~

!