Service Pak 2 problem

When I run Norton updates I always get a Common Client upload problem in that
it doesn't upload the Common Client updates!

Did you contact Symantec technical support? This is a newsgroup for Windows.

Ted Zieglar

"rammboo" <rammboo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I run Norton updates I always get a Common Client upload problem in
> that
> it doesn't upload the Common Client updates!

Hi,

Norton's doesn't like the firewall you are using, see thier support here:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2003082012355706?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=8&Src=

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/