This newsgroup

Boy this newsgroup is deteriorating with all this other junk being
posted. Bozo list growing by leaps and bounds.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post about my friend's Kyocera
battery problem.

--

Drum-

In article <Xns95078E2F98679ayeemnrrcom@24.94.170.88>,
yeehaw@RRmn.rr.com says...
> You just need a bigger kook list! :)
>
> (killfile)
>
> Drumstick <ryburk@no.spam.yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > Boy this newsgroup is deteriorating with all this other junk being
> > posted. Bozo list growing by leaps and bounds.
> >
> > Thanks to everyone who replied to my post about my friend's Kyocera
> > battery problem.

Ain't it the truth.
Course, 80gig HDs are pretty cheap...I could one just for the Bozo
file. Might slow down my 'puter a bit though... <GRIN>

--

Drum-

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

"Drumstick" <ryburk@no.spam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Boy this newsgroup is deteriorating with all this other junk being
> posted. Bozo list growing by leaps and bounds.

And making note of it will bring more. The kids are out of school you
know....