Dictionary and Thesaurus

January 9, 2005 4:51:01 PM

The only thing I liked about mt Windows ME was an option that I had of high
lighten a word and right clicking for spelling or other word options. Does
anyone have an idea of how I can accomplish this with XP?

More about : dictionary thesaurus

Anonymous
January 9, 2005 6:55:03 PM

How to Buy Microsoft Office 2003
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/defau...

What's in the Office 2003 Editions?
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/compa...

or

Microsoft Works Suite 2005 (also includes Microsoft Word)
http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?vie...

($99.95 - $20.00 rebate = $79.95) (good value)

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Ridgerunner" wrote:

| The only thing I liked about mt Windows ME was an option that I had of high
| lighten a word and right clicking for spelling or other word options. Does
| anyone have an idea of how I can accomplish this with XP?
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 6:55:04 PM

Thank You, I will check it out.

!