Dictionary and Thesaurus

The only thing I liked about mt Windows ME was an option that I had of high
lighten a word and right clicking for spelling or other word options. Does
anyone have an idea of how I can accomplish this with XP?
2 answers Last reply
More about dictionary thesaurus

    How to Buy Microsoft Office 2003
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/default.mspx

    What's in the Office 2003 Editions?
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/compare.mspx

    or

    Microsoft Works Suite 2005 (also includes Microsoft Word)
    http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?view=22&pcid=88ef866c-23d8-4105-b196-a3d05a8f7234&type=ovr

    ($99.95 - $20.00 rebate = $79.95) (good value)

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Ridgerunner" wrote:

    | The only thing I liked about mt Windows ME was an option that I had of high
    | lighten a word and right clicking for spelling or other word options. Does
    | anyone have an idea of how I can accomplish this with XP?

    Thank You, I will check it out.

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > How to Buy Microsoft Office 2003
    > http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/default.mspx
    >
    > What's in the Office 2003 Editions?
    > http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/compare.mspx
    >
    > or
    >
    > Microsoft Works Suite 2005 (also includes Microsoft Word)
    > http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?view=22&pcid=88ef866c-23d8-4105-b196-a3d05a8f7234&type=ovr
    >
    > ($99.95 - $20.00 rebate = $79.95) (good value)
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    > "Ridgerunner" wrote:
    >
    > | The only thing I liked about mt Windows ME was an option that I had of high
    > | lighten a word and right clicking for spelling or other word options. Does
    > | anyone have an idea of how I can accomplish this with XP?

Windows Me Microsoft Windows XP