XP Shortcuts & Profiles

Greetings & thanks in advance.

When we install games, shortcuts are placed on desktops of all profiles, but
only the shortcuts on Administrator profile function.

Can this be corrected?

Thanks for the help.

Games often function only in the Administrator account, or when run with
Administrator credentials. Contact the vendor for assistance with a
particular game.

Ted Zieglar

"William H" <william-hastings@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Greetings & thanks in advance.
>
> When we install games, shortcuts are placed on desktops of all profiles,
> but only the shortcuts on Administrator profile function.
>
> Can this be corrected?
>
> Thanks for the help.

TRENDING THREADS