viewing video in IE

I have been trying to view videos on the Internet Explorer . I open the News
channel and then clic on Video , i get a windows whis requests either Windows
Media , ot Real Player , which I have both , and click the proper buttons ,
but the video does not start. I have a blank screen in the area. Can anyone
tell me what I am missing . Thanks Moe

moe

Hi

Try this:

Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Advanced. Scroll
down to 'Multimedia and make sure that 'Show videos in web pages' is
enabled.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"moe103" <moe103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been trying to view videos on the Internet Explorer . I open the
>News
> channel and then clic on Video , i get a windows whis requests either
> Windows
> Media , ot Real Player , which I have both , and click the proper buttons
> ,
> but the video does not start. I have a blank screen in the area. Can
> anyone
> tell me what I am missing . Thanks Moe

> moe

I checked that operation and I had already checked that item.That did not
help the situation . Any other suggestions. Thanks