Sign in with
Your question

DVD burning tower

Last response: in Deals
November 3, 2010 6:47:31 AM

Everyone,

I need to buy a DVD burning tower. I found one that will burn 15 DVD's at one time. The problem was, they

wanted $1285.00 for it. Whoa! This is a Christian Ministry that I do by recording Church Services and putting the

content onto DVD for the folks that want it. The DVD Burner in my Toshiba laptop (less than a year old) is getting real

tired. I bet you that I have burned and given away over 700 DVD's of this type of content.

If you can help or refer me to someone who can, please reply.

kevininthedesert :sol: 

More about : dvd burning tower

November 3, 2010 8:05:46 PM

hey kevin,
to build a dvd burning tower, I bet you need a good motherboard and some dvd drives. a dvd burning drive costs about 15$ each so 10 of them would cost 150$ and the motherboard and tower would come to about 250$. You'll have a hard time finding a motherboard that has more than 8 ports on it and 1 port would be a HDD for the operating system. Unless you're going to be consistently using it for hours and hours, you'll need probably 4-5 dvd drives and a good processor. I can help you further. Love that you're doing the lord's work.
Richard
November 3, 2010 8:55:41 PM

dickcruz said:
hey kevin,
to build a dvd burning tower, I bet you need a good motherboard and some dvd drives. a dvd burning drive costs about 15$ each so 10 of them would cost 150$ and the motherboard and tower would come to about 250$. You'll have a hard time finding a motherboard that has more than 8 ports on it and 1 port would be a HDD for the operating system. Unless you're going to be consistently using it for hours and hours, you'll need probably 4-5 dvd drives and a good processor. I can help you further. Love that you're doing the lord's work.
Richard

OR can order one prebuilt with all needed software so that you can make 7 copies at a time for $480 from Amazon - It is a stand alone unit so no need for any other software or computer so would fit your needs pretty well.

EDIT : Actually Produplicators.com has them cheaper directly with anywhere from 1 to 15 copies at a time (the 1 to 7 unit is only $335 !)
!