How many sound, video and game controller drivers should I..

January 10, 2005 9:11:06 PM

I have been trying for a few weeks now to get my speakers to work again. I
have Boston Acoustic Digital BA735 with Sound Blaster Live! Value sound card.
I have tried every patch and fix I could find and have even reinstalled XP!
still no sound.

I noticed I have these under the Sound, Video and Game Controller section of
my Device manage. Does this seem ok?

Audio Codecs
Creative SB Live! Value (WDM)
Legacy Audio Drivers
Legacy Video Capture Devices
Media Control Devices
Video Codecs

Also, should system speakers be enabled under system devices as well?

Thanks so much!!
Michelle

More about : sound video game controller drivers

January 11, 2005 1:19:10 AM

Michelle,

All the items you listed below are what should be there.

The syetm speaker you mentioned is the speaker attached to the motherboard
that can give beeps when you start - it is not the same as the speakers
attached to your audio system.

!