Which edition of XP?

I have home edition on a new laptop that I have not yet used. I want to
upgrade my PC and was thinking about going to XP Proffesional. Would it be
better to have same operationg system on both computers.
1 answer Last reply
More about which edition

    It makes no difference if one computer has Home and the other has Pro. You
    should choose the version of Windows XP that best meets your needs.

    "Four Editions of Windows XP Compared"
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/evaluation/compare.mspx
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "Molly" <Molly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have home edition on a new laptop that I have not yet used. I want to
    > upgrade my PC and was thinking about going to XP Proffesional. Would it be
    > better to have same operationg system on both computers.

Microsoft Windows XP