Which edition of XP?

Molly

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

I have home edition on a new laptop that I have not yet used. I want to
upgrade my PC and was thinking about going to XP Proffesional. Would it be
better to have same operationg system on both computers.

It makes no difference if one computer has Home and the other has Pro. You
should choose the version of Windows XP that best meets your needs.

"Four Editions of Windows XP Compared"
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/evaluation/compare.mspx
--
Ted Zieglar