I need help tyring to figure out why everytime i go to compose a message on
my computer through Yahoo it does not display the box to let me. At the
bottom of the screen it shows done and an icon saying error. I have a virus
protection on my computer but i do not have a clue to fix this. I am able to
compose on any other computer but mine.

This group is for Windows XP. For questions about Yahoo! software, ask
Yahoo!

Ted Zieglar

"dena jones" <dena jones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need help tyring to figure out why everytime i go to compose a message on
> my computer through Yahoo it does not display the box to let me. At the
> bottom of the screen it shows done and an icon saying error. I have a
> virus
> protection on my computer but i do not have a clue to fix this. I am able
> compose on any other computer but mine.

Do you have a Norton product installed (e.g., NAV, NSW or NIS)?

Do you have SP2 installed?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE)

dena jones wrote:
> I need help tyring to figure out why everytime i go to compose a message
> on my computer through Yahoo it does not display the box to let me. At the
> bottom of the screen it shows done and an icon saying error. I have a
> virus protection on my computer but i do not have a clue to fix this. I
> am able to compose on any other computer but mine.

In case you have Freedom firewall protection installed try disabling the
same and see what happens.

Venkatesh
"dena jones" <dena jones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need help tyring to figure out why everytime i go to compose a message
on
> my computer through Yahoo it does not display the box to let me. At the
> bottom of the screen it shows done and an icon saying error. I have a
virus
> protection on my computer but i do not have a clue to fix this. I am able
> compose on any other computer but mine.

TRENDING THREADS