3COM 3CRPAG175 connecting to WGT624 in Turbo Mode ?

Are the Turbo Modes (108MBit/s) of
3CRPAG175 - 3Com® 11a/b/g Wireless PC Card with XJACK® Antenna
and
Netgear WGT624 Wireless Access Point/Router
compatible?

Has anyone successfully connected the 3CRPAG175 with the WGT624 in
Turbo Mode and observed satisfactory transmission rates?

Lophiomys

I got quick and competent answers from very friendly 3COM and Netgear
support:

3COM:
I can confirm that our 3CRPAG175 card supports turbo mode under
802.11A protocol only. Netgear WGT624 supports only 11G protocol for
turbo mode.

Netgear:
108 Bit Turbo Mode of WGT624 is only compatible with
WLAN-NICs using Atheros-Chip sets. 3COM uses a different chipset.