How to spend $100

starman27

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
So I am planning on buying some new games, but can't decide between the Valve complete package for $100, or just getting Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3? I don't have any of the Valve games, so the Valve package is enticing, but I don't know how much I would actually play them with the new games out there, and also I've been really looking forward to Fallout 3. So advice?

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
If your budget allows, get both. Where I live, Fallout 3 is cheaper through online webshops than through Steam directly.

Fallout 3 is mostly a different game than whatever Valve has made, as its an RPG. So in choosing between the two options you listed, it depends on whether you're a FPS nut, or whether you enjoy RPG as well. If you like RPG (too), whatever your choice will be, make sure it includes Fallout 3.

starman27

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
Yeah, I'm definitely going to get Fallout 3 at some point in time, I am definitely buying L4D right now, and basically was wondering if the Valve pack was worth getting since getting it with L4D would probably be my only chance to get it. I'm just not sure how much I would use the older games, I have never played any HL games, so that's why I'm asking.

jedimasterben

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2007
Half-Life is a wonderful series, and you should definitely give it a shot, but L4D and FO3 are both awesome games as well, and I wish I could play more of both (I've only borrowed them briefly).

TRENDING THREADS