Steam Sale!

starman27

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
So most of you probably know about the complete Valve game package where you get all 22 of Valve's games for $100 through Steam. This package is a great deal because it includes Left 4 Dead, which is $50 on its own. Well the package is now on sale for a limited time on Steam for $75. This means the $50 for Left 4 Dead, and then $25 for 21 games, including the entire Half-Life collection, The Orange Box ($25 on its own), and several other games. I just wanted to share my excitement and let everyone know about this great deal. Enjoy.

Also, everything else on Steam is on sale for 10%-50% off.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
yeah these deals are insane... i was wondering why the held off on black friday... but this awesome!!!

QUESTION: Bioshock for steam has drm?

err nvm, did a little research and found that it has drm, but no activation limits... meh, ill think about it [hey i played it on 360, but who can so no to a game that's $5?]

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006
Thanks for the heads up. I purchased portal and the dawn of war platinum pack. 2 games and 2 expansions for under $20. No to be imo.

Best,

3Ball

Dekasav

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
....And I just bought Bioshock a month ago for $15... :(

I shouldn't have bought the Witcher... it's going to finish downloading after Mass Effect gets here from Amazon....

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
Bioshock has been on offer for the last month in all the stores in town for £5 here in Newcastle. GRAW2 is in the bargain bins for about £10.

r_manic

Administrator
Too bad Steam isn't that generous out of the US and Europe. Had to gift a friend who couldn't find Civilization complete from where he was. Apparently, promos are limited by region. And my friend could only download Civ IV Warlords, which needs Civ IV to run on steam! :fou:

Best way to get games not available in your region: use weprox.com to browse store.steampowered.com, tell a friend who can buy to get em, then pay them back via PayPal (or, if they're like your uber best friend, give them access to your PayPal account :eek: )