Nice seed I reckon

Doing a forge rush, thinking I got a nice seed for the hell diff.

Trangs Armor from Andy, Tals hat someone on Durance 3, Gul from Forge,
fire die facet from Hephasto, Fleshrender in Pit 2 but nothing great
from the Countess. Also had Clone sign, but only the 1 sighting.
Still, think I'll kick around and kill lots of bad guys in this game.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

Ashen Shugar wrote:
> I think it was deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar) that wrote
> something like...
>

> >Doing a forge rush, thinking I got a nice seed for the hell diff.
> >
> >Trangs Armor from Andy, Tals hat someone on Durance 3, Gul from
Forge,
> >fire die facet from Hephasto, Fleshrender in Pit 2 but nothing great
> >from the Countess. Also had Clone sign, but only the 1 sighting.
> >Still, think I'll kick around and kill lots of bad guys in this
game.

> +4 Ariocs from De Seis.

As I have often said, one good seed is better than 4 hours of MFing.

Mickey

I'll agree to that... before my incident I was mfing for roughly 30
meph runs... came up with close to nothing... few random keepers, but
nothing of elite status.

RegNitto

RegNitto wrote:
> I'll agree to that... before my incident I was mfing for roughly 30
> meph runs... came up with close to nothing... few random keepers, but
> nothing of elite status.

What I find humorous is that there are still people around who will
deny the phenomenon, dispite the fact that it makes itself SO appearant
at times. I recall one game back when I was spending 12 hours a day
killing Baal when I found 6 pieces of gold jewelry, a Windforce,
Lightsaber and about 15 other goldies in the same game.

Mickey

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:
>
> >As I have often said, one good seed is better than 4 hours of MFing.
>
> Right before mt brief foray in World of Warcraft, I started up a
game, got one
> unique item each from eldritch, shenk, and pindle, and decided
something was
> up with the game. A wee while later I'd added both tals armour and
amulet to
> the collection, plus various other sets and unique pieces. Probably
the best
> seed game I've seen yet.

One of the reasons I have always had such an enormous stach of items is
that I have always paid very close attention to seeds. When I am dooing
meph runs, and he plops down all gold and green items, I will run and
hit pindle. If he also contributes, I will start hunting down all those
bosses (like Eldritch the RectumFryer, Shenk, the boys in Travincal)
that I know can be hit quickly and have the ability to make a decent
drop and milk em till they moo. One good seed game is worth 5 hours of
mindless MFing.

Mickey

I think it was "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> that wrote something
like...

>Ashen Shugar wrote:
>> I think it was deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar) that wrote
>> something like...
>>

>> >Doing a forge rush, thinking I got a nice seed for the hell diff.
>> >
>> >Trangs Armor from Andy, Tals hat someone on Durance 3, Gul from
>Forge,
>> >fire die facet from Hephasto, Fleshrender in Pit 2 but nothing great
>> >from the Countess. Also had Clone sign, but only the 1 sighting.
>> >Still, think I'll kick around and kill lots of bad guys in this
>game.
>>
>> +4 Ariocs from De Seis.
>
>As I have often said, one good seed is better than 4 hours of MFing.
>
>Mickey

Also got a fleshripper in that game.

Had a lot more SoJ messages show up, but they were coming in singles
and I couldn't really stay awake for them any longer. When I came
back this morning I'd lost the connection. : (

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 06:43:46 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Right before mt brief foray in World of Warcraft ...

Does this mean you've given up WoW? After I got hooked on the European
Beta? It might be six months away, but I *was* looking forward to
getting together with you in that game ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> had this idea for a movie:

>>Right before my brief foray in World of Warcraft ...

>Does this mean you've given up WoW? After I got hooked on the European
>Beta? It might be six months away, but I *was* looking forward to
>getting together with you in that game ;-)

For now, but just like Arnie, I'll be Bach, I mean, back. Just let me know
when you have yourself up and running, and I'll renew my subscription
(assuming blizzard doesn't delete my characters in the meantime). I have a
few low level characters all primed and ready to quest with you, such as a
night elf priestess, dwarf warrior, etc.

Somewhat off topic, Blizzard apparently implemented a new honour system into
WoW recently, which has caused a bit of a ruckus, with players camping towns
and killing everything in sight, such as the NPCS, to get honour points, but I
expect that will settle down once the system gets better refined. But right
now I'm glad I'm not playing the game. I've been having a lot of fun games
of D2 with dalai, jabber, short, and various other agd denizens recently, so
I'm quite happy where I am, for now.

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:52:05 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>For now, but just like Arnie, I'll be Bach, I mean, back. Just let me know
>when you have yourself up and running, and I'll renew my subscription
>(assuming blizzard doesn't delete my characters in the meantime). I have a
>few low level characters all primed and ready to quest with you, such as a
>night elf priestess, dwarf warrior, etc.

Fair enough.

>Somewhat off topic, Blizzard apparently implemented a new honour system into
>WoW recently, which has caused a bit of a ruckus, with players camping towns
>and killing everything in sight, such as the NPCS, to get honour points, but I
>expect that will settle down once the system gets better refined.

Yeah, I heard they'd finally implemented it from a co-worker that
plays. Unfortunately, he quit for a better job (which I'm attempting
to do also), so no further news is coming from that source.

>But right
>now I'm glad I'm not playing the game. I've been having a lot of fun games
>of D2 with dalai, jabber, short, and various other agd denizens recently, so
>I'm quite happy where I am, for now.

Glad to hear you've overcome your burn-out ;-)