The "Show Desktop" icon in the quick launch bar

January 12, 2005 3:59:08 PM

I have lost this icon. Can you tell me how to get it back onto the quick
launch bar? TIA for the help.
--
Roberto
Anonymous

Restore Missing Show Desktop Icon to Quick Launch
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_showdesktop.htm

[Courtesy of Doug Knox, MS-MVP]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Highlander" wrote:

| I have lost this icon. Can you tell me how to get it back onto the quick
| launch bar? TIA for the help.
| --
| Roberto
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 5:38:20 PM

Restore the Show Desktop icon to Quick Launch bar:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ShowDesktop.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User