MEDIA player problem

Help Please
I opened a e-mail the other day and it started media player 9, i have 10,
I have win xp home pent 3,check no virus or bugs (i hope)
Now when i trie to open media player it comes up with Internal Application
Error
and nothing else. Tried to re download ,install okay go to open error again.
tried to download and install 9 okay till triy to open internal application
error.
Sorry so long,but now my Question How to Fix and get rid of stuff don't need.
Please make it simple or i know i will mess it up.
THANK YOU in advance( new and confussed)
--
leee confused again

"leee" wrote:

> Help Please
> I opened a e-mail the other day and it started media player 9, i have 10,
> I have win xp home pent 3,check no virus or bugs (i hope)
> Now when i trie to open media player it comes up with Internal Application
> Error
> and nothing else. Tried to re download ,install okay go to open error again.
> tried to download and install 9 okay till triy to open internal application
> error.
> Sorry so long,but now my Question How to Fix and get rid of stuff don't need.
> Please make it simple or i know i will mess it up.
> THANK YOU in advance( new and confussed)
> --
> leee confused again

try and do a restore or go to add/remove programs and delete or remove
media9 go to microsoft website afterward and download and reinstall your
media 10. oh and be wary of future emails before you open, hope this helps