csnw

January 13, 2005 6:03:03 AM

how can I remove csnw ( client services for netware ) ?

More about : csnw

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 2:23:23 PM

Hi

If really need to uninstall CSNW:

Control Panel>Network Connections. Right click on the appropriate
connection and select Properties. CSNW can be uninstalled via the General
tab.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"stillingline" <stillingline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how can I remove csnw ( client services for netware ) ?
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 9:07:27 PM

1. Open Network Connections.
2. Right-click each connection that you have, and then click Properties each time.
3. On the General tab of each Local Area connection, highlight Client Service for Netware, and then click Uninstall.
4. In the Dial-up Connection Properties dialog box, click the Networking tab, highlight Client Service for Netware, and then click Uninstall.
5. Restart the computer.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User