csnw

how can I remove csnw ( client services for netware ) ?
2 answers Last reply
More about csnw

    Hi

    If really need to uninstall CSNW:

    Control Panel>Network Connections. Right click on the appropriate
    connection and select Properties. CSNW can be uninstalled via the General
    tab.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "stillingline" <stillingline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how can I remove csnw ( client services for netware ) ?

    1. Open Network Connections.
    2. Right-click each connection that you have, and then click Properties each time.
    3. On the General tab of each Local Area connection, highlight Client Service for Netware, and then click Uninstall.
    4. In the Dial-up Connection Properties dialog box, click the Networking tab, highlight Client Service for Netware, and then click Uninstall.
    5. Restart the computer.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "stillingline" <stillingline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14A7E896-0BE2-482D-853A-4F2B9F8FB602@microsoft.com...
    how can I remove csnw ( client services for netware ) ?

Microsoft Netware Windows XP