Is there any way to add items to the autoplay list? There are some
programs listed that I don't prefer to use there. Thanks.

Use TweakUI v2.10 for Windows XP SP1 and above:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

Or manually, using the information here:
Preparing Hardware and Software for Use with AutoPlay:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/autoplay/autoplay2k_cookbook.asp

Removing unwanted AutoPlay Handlers in Windows XP:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/autoplayhandlers.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User