Configuring Win98 for Verizon DSL

Can anyone point me to any URL that shows a picture of the correct
configuration to connect to a (Westell 2200) modem? The PC's O/S is
Win98 with an Ethernet card. Somehow I cannot get though to the modem
with my present setting.

Thank you, Bruno

JM

Bruno R wrote:

> Can anyone point me to any URL that shows a picture of the correct
> configuration to connect to a (Westell 2200) modem? The PC's O/S is
> Win98 with an Ethernet card. Somehow I cannot get though to the modem
> with my present setting.
>
> Thank you, Bruno
Wall jack to line and ethernet to NIC.
Got to IE-Tools_Internet Options-Connections, select never Dial a
connection. Then select the LAN button at the bottom right, make sure
nothing is checked. Then go in to Network Neighborhood, TCP/IP and make
sure it is set to automatically get ip address automatically. You may also
need to go to the DNS tab and add the verizon DNS servers 4.2.2.4, 4.2.2.5,
4.2.2.6. Other then that you could try their support number 1-877-22-2375.
--
NEMO SALTAT SOBRIUS NISI FORTE INSANIT.

TRENDING THREADS