Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Zboard Driver Downloads

Last response: in Video Games
January 1, 2009 8:10:57 PM

Morning
My partner bought me a zboard and the wow-tbc add-on for it.

It says when you put it in it's suppose to do an autoscan and update itself with the latest drivers. As some people know, the designers of the zboard no longer support this product (or just the wow versions) :fou: 

Anyways, I've been searching the net for about a week or so looking for somewhere else I can download the drivers but havn't had any luck. I was wondering if anyone knew a site where I can download the drivers or are my efforts completely in vein.

Thanks.
January 4, 2009 11:50:15 AM

Hi there

I'm in the same boat, i recently reinstalled Windows and now i cant get my Zboard Merc working again.

I have the disc but that helps with nothing. Most of the buttons work, except the forward button which jsut opens the web browser!!!

Someone must have the driver set uploaded somewhere.

Thanks

Nick
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 4, 2009 7:33:30 PM

THanks heaps!

I had found this site previously, but thought you needed to get a specific driver for specific addons... my bad lol
August 10, 2009 1:51:31 AM

Edge2528 said:
found: www.steelseries.com

That website seems to be down more that its up :-(

Im trying to re-install my zboard after a re-image and I cannot get on the website to download the new drivers. Its driving me nuts! Luckily I still have my original disk and that seems to be working for now.

I emailed them at "Anna Keov (anna.keov@SteelSeries.com) "

She was really nice to me and gave me a small program that fixed my dead BF2 key-set. I think it flashed my key-set. Bottom line, it didn't work before, now it does.

Thanks again Anna!
December 16, 2009 8:04:51 AM

just noticed the site i posted is a part of the site 'steelseries.com' i just happend to find the download within all of the other languages :pt1cable:  and found an English download :sol:  . hopefully this has been of some use to people.
January 7, 2010 8:39:40 PM

ok i just built a new computer with win 7. i uesd my old zboard and drivers.then it said that there were new drivers on the web site and i got them. when i went to put them in it said "another version of this product is already instaled." so i went to unstall the other version i get uninstall driver failed. can you help?
January 12, 2010 1:07:04 AM

I have no idea about how to fix this issue, i have seen it around for a little bit now and am wondering if they will make a fix for this or not, send them an email at info@zboard.nl
hopefully it doesn't take them to long to get back to you
February 8, 2010 1:43:46 PM

i installed latest patch and still secondary (marks in 1,2,3 etc.) doesnt work expect for some which are in other buttons, so anyway to fix this (and i use normal keyboard,not WoW or any other)
March 21, 2011 6:07:27 PM

b777_69 said:
ok i just built a new computer with win 7. i uesd my old zboard and drivers.then it said that there were new drivers on the web site and i got them. when i went to put them in it said "another version of this product is already instaled." so i went to unstall the other version i get uninstall driver failed. can you help?

try to uninstall the driver. after it failes, there should be a message that comes up asking if you want to Reinstall the program using recomended settings or if the program was installed correctly. select "Install using recomended settings" and that should uninstall it without the failures.
March 21, 2011 6:07:38 PM

b777_69 said:

try to uninstall the driver. after it failes, there should be a message that comes up asking if you want to Reinstall the program using recomended settings or if the program was installed correctly. select "Install using recomended settings" and that should uninstall it without the failures.
a b \ Driver
March 22, 2011 8:37:29 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!