I would love to know how to formate my hard drive .please help

Clean Installation:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Alkaios wrote:
> I would love to know how to formate my hard drive .please help

Click on the link below, or copy and paste the link into the address box
if using the web based newsgroup.
Format XP
http://michaelstevenstech.com/format_XP.htm
--
Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
xpnews@bogusmichaelstevenstech.com

How to partition and format a hard disk in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313348

XP Clean Install:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User