Xp problem

January 15, 2005 1:23:01 AM

i instelled xp but i can not find my second hard drive st380021a please help

More about : problem

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 7:59:03 AM

Does the BIOS see the second hard drive? That would be the first thing to check

"Alkaios" wrote:

> i instelled xp but i can not find my second hard drive st380021a please help
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 6:11:30 PM

Alkaios wrote:
> i instelled xp but i can not find my second hard drive st380021a
> please help

1) How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/...

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827

2) What posting the model number of your hard drive going to accomplish?
I just happen to know that's a Segate Barracuda, but not everyone is.

on salads.
Related resources
January 15, 2005 6:11:31 PM

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message news:D oaGd.765$x34.385@fe48.usenetserver.com...

Though you gave links to assist in proper posting, you should avail yourself for proper sentence composition while you're at it! I added words in parentheses to highlight your gibberish.

> 2) What (is) posting the model number of your hard drive going to accomplish?
> I just happen to know that's a Se(a)gate Barracuda, but not everyone is (does). (not everybody "is" a hard drive is a valid statement).
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 6:11:32 PM

On 'avails oneself of'.. one does not 'avail oneself for'..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Tom" <noway@nothere.com> wrote in message

news:D oaGd.765$x34.385@fe48.usenetserver.com...

Though you gave links to assist in proper posting, you should avail yourself
for proper sentence composition while you're at it! I added words in
parentheses to highlight your gibberish.

> 2) What (is) posting the model number of your hard drive going to
> accomplish?
> I just happen to know that's a Se(a)gate Barracuda, but not everyone is
> (does). (not everybody "is" a hard drive is a valid statement).
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 3:23:17 AM

Mike Hall wrote:
> On 'avails oneself of'.. one does not 'avail oneself for'..
>

>> 2) What (is) posting the model number of your hard drive going to
>> accomplish?
>> I just happen to know that's a Se(a)gate Barracuda, but not everyone
>> is (does). (not everybody "is" a hard drive is a valid statement).

I know, Mike, I've just re-read that and I'm so ashamed of my appalling
grammar! As an English major I pride myself on my English usage and then I
go and type something like that. Rest assured, I have printed it out and
have pinned it on my corkboard to remind me never to make the same grave
mistake again. You're right - it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

Yours ashamed

Miss T

on salads.
Anonymous