Toshiba S126 wireless probless

sk

I just purchased a Toshiba S126 with built-in wireless capability
running on XP Home Edition. The problem is that it doesn't see my
wirelss router or any other wireless routers in the area. Any ideas
on what the problem might be

On 29 Aug 2004 16:02:33 -0700, wireless1969@yahoo.com (SK) wrote:

>I just purchased a Toshiba S126 with built-in wireless capability
>running on XP Home Edition. The problem is that it doesn't see my
>wirelss router or any other wireless routers in the area. Any ideas
>on what the problem might be

The wireless on/off switch is turned off. It's well hidden on the
front left of the laptop, just below the edge.

Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558