undeleting favorites

A friend accidently deleted their favorites (bookmarked) is there a way to
retrive the list of favorites?

It was stored in an ebay toolbar?

"walt" <walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> A friend accidently deleted their favorites (bookmarked) is there a
> way to retrive the list of favorites?

Did he check the Recycled bin?

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

I suggested that to them, have not heard back as of yet. Thanks for the reply.