BNet newbie (Europe) wants to quest in a group

Well, what can I say?
I used to be on dialup.
Then I got 128kbps cable and battle.net had pings in the half-second
range.
Now I got 256kbps and the ISP guys worked their magic and I can
actually play online. Yay!

I'm on Europe, account name Silveraxxe.
Just started a couple of characters, Fulgera the Furyzon (to be) and
Boozdoogan the Maulbarb (to be.) Thinking of starting more.

I'm on for cooperative questing, but I find it hard to find people to
do it with.
Everybody seems to be doing Meph, Baal and Cow runs.
I'm interested in setting up a regular game hour with a couple-three
other characters, and running them all together to Hell Baal in as long
as it takes.

I know I'm a late comer, but if you're interested, let me know.

Silveraxe.

Silveraxe wrote:
> Well, what can I say?
> I used to be on dialup.
> Then I got 128kbps cable and battle.net had pings in the half-second
> range.
> Now I got 256kbps and the ISP guys worked their magic and I can
> actually play online. Yay!
>
> I'm on Europe, account name Silveraxxe.
> Just started a couple of characters, Fulgera the Furyzon (to be) and
> Boozdoogan the Maulbarb (to be.) Thinking of starting more.
>
> I'm on for cooperative questing, but I find it hard to find people to
> do it with.
> Everybody seems to be doing Meph, Baal and Cow runs.
> I'm interested in setting up a regular game hour with a couple-three
> other characters, and running them all together to Hell Baal in as
long
> as it takes.
>
> I know I'm a late comer, but if you're interested, let me know.

Welcome to our madness. One thing I would do is log on to the USWEST
server and check your ping times. For most, they are quite good. If so,
then you'd do better there, as the majority of people here play there,
and will not only enjoy questing with you, but weill often load you up
with goodies. You should also specify whether you are playing On the
ladder or OFF.

Mickey

Silveraxe wrote:
> I'm on Europe, account name Silveraxxe.
> Just started a couple of characters, Fulgera the Furyzon (to be) and
> Boozdoogan the Maulbarb (to be.) Thinking of starting more.
>
> I'm on for cooperative questing, but I find it hard to find people
> to do it with.

Come to the channel "public chat agd2" on Europe, most of the time
somebody will be around, at least a bot. After all we have some
players too even if Mickey is right, most people from agd are playing
on West; a lot of Europeans frequent alt.games.diablo2 too.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php