FS: Asus UL30VT Ultra-thin laptop PRICE DROPPED! to 650

Status
Not open for further replies.

dryjesus

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009
I am selling a Asus UL30VT-A1 ultra-thin laptop for 650!

I bought this laptop a few months ago and I've treated it like a baby ever since. The color is a stainless steel silver. There is not a SINGLE scratch on the laptop. 10 out of 10 MINT condition, and honestly, it looks like it's new. The plastic covers are still attached on both "Asus" logos. I still have the original box that it came with, and everything that it came with.

P1160986.jpg

P1160985.jpg

P1160984.jpg

I forgot to mention that this is SUPER thin and SUPER SUPER light!

This laptop has been used by me, and only me. I never let my friends even touch it. The stainless steel silver color does not allow fingerprints to show up, even if you tried.

It weighs 3.7 pounds, and the battery life is an insane 12 hours. This laptop never gets very hot, and a cooler is definitely not needed. Other than the battery life, the best part of this laptop is the G210M video card. You can switch back and forth between the G210M and the Intel graphics to save power. The G210M is able to play every single one of today's games.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that when I bought this laptop in around May-June 2010, it came with a 2 year Global Warranty, and a 1 year Accidental Warranty. Accidental Warranty covers you, even when you have water damage, fire, etc.

LED-backlit type screen (1366x768)
Nvidia G210M 512MB Switchable graphics/Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
4GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HD
WiFi (Intel Pro 1000 802.11a/b/g/draft-n), Ethernet, Bluetooth
8-Cell 5600mah Battery
Weight: 3.74lbs

Any questions? Just drop a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.