screen grabs from DVD's ??

Hi ...

When I launch a DVD in windows, a dvd player comes up. I was trying to do a
screen-grab using ALT-PRT.SCRN combo.
But the paste turns out blank in my graphics app.

Is there any way to grab a screen shot from a playing dvd?

thanks folks

aa

Arby Trary wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> When I launch a DVD in windows, a dvd player comes up. I was trying to do a
> screen-grab using ALT-PRT.SCRN combo.
> But the paste turns out blank in my graphics app.
>
> Is there any way to grab a screen shot from a playing dvd?
>
> thanks folks
>
> aa

"A DVD player comes up." What DVD player? There's a screen-grab option
in most.