Keylog Scanner

hopkiller

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
Does anyone know a good software to scan to find keyloggers or will my McAfee Anti Virus Software find it, i want something that will look for keyloggers well.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002

From what I've read AVG 8 is just resource hogging as a lot of popular retail Anti Virus products. Saying that the latest version of Norton has been on crash diet (uses no CPU power and low amounts of ram) and is one of best internet security products on the market.

Spybot should pick it up but you should have a Antivirus in place as well such as AVG or AVAST (if you don't want to pay).

I have to admit keyloggers scare me more then any other Virus, Trojan, spyware etc, I use internet banking a lot and I insist on copy and pasting all the codes from a encrypted file.

mi1ez

Splendid
Norton and McAfee are both pretty useless in my mind. horrible to set up, and horrible to keep running without problems somewhere along the line.

Before you all ask, I use ESET NOD32.

hopkiller

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
Yeah i just need a good software, because i want to install an addon to a game called quest helper. I want to make sure it doesn't have any keyloggers first, people can say its clean but you can't ever be too safe. I really don't want anyone getting my account password.

pr2thej

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
i used wowmatrix for all my WoW installs and never had a single virus off it. Questhelper was one of the addons i used. I heard the Curse equivalent is riddled.

topman

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2007
the best one that i have used is Malwarebytes and you can find it at www.Malwarebytes.org and it's free, i like free lol