Sign in with
Your question

FS: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB - $100 shipped

Last response: in Deals
November 29, 2010 5:53:19 PM

Hi all, long term lurker first time seller here on THG. I am an established trader and usually more active over at HardOCP and Techpowerup.
Heatware: hv43082.

Items:

-Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB. Has one year warranty until October 2011. These are pulled from brand new in box WD Element 2TB drive which also carry the one year warranty. I will include the external casing + power brick + USB cable. I can leave the drive intact or take it apart for you.

-More are available upon request. Buying multiples will get discounted price. PM or email me for detail.

-Price: $100 shipped to US states. International buyers need to contact me for shipping quote.

-Shipping: USPS or Fedex Ground. Local pick up available for discounted price at Miami, FL.

-Payment: Non-CC Paypal.
November 30, 2010 1:22:30 PM

Are the drives Used, New or Refurbished units and is the warranty through Western Digital or a third party if refurbished ? Seeing that WD offers a 5 year warranty I assume you are reselling refurb units with a third party warranty since WD will not honor any warranty on units sold to refurbishers correct ? (If so then you might want to include that information when posting !)

Nothing wrong with selling refurbished units for a discount - Since WD sells off returned\defective units in bulk for that purpose but you should let people know that is what they are getting instead of making them think they are buying used units from an individual (since there is a difference and WD will not honor any warranty on units that it has resold to a third party refurbisher !)
November 30, 2010 1:48:41 PM

JDFan said:
Are the drives Used, New or Refurbished units and is the warranty through Western Digital or a third party if refurbished ? Seeing that WD offers a 5 year warranty I assume you are reselling refurb units with a third party warranty since WD will not honor any warranty on units sold to refurbishers correct ? (If so then you might want to include that information when posting !)

Nothing wrong with selling refurbished units for a discount - Since WD sells off returned\defective units in bulk for that purpose but you should let people know that is what they are getting instead of making them think they are buying used units from an individual (since there is a difference and WD will not honor any warranty on units that it has resold to a third party refurbisher !)

I have edited the first post. These are pulled from brand new in box WD Element 2TB drives. They carry one year warranty according to WD online warranty checking service. The external casing will also be provided to the buyers.
!