santa

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

I found my answer

A terabyte is a measure of computer storage capacity and is 2 to the
40th power or approximately a thousand billion bytes (that is, a
thousand gigabytes).

vanguard

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004

"Santa" <Santa@comcast.cat> wrote in message
>I found my answer
>
> A terabyte is a measure of computer storage capacity and is 2 to the
> 40th power or approximately a thousand billion bytes (that is, a
> thousand gigabytes).

A few places to find definitions:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=terabyte
http://www.hyperdictionary.com/search.aspx?define=terabyte
http://www.computerhope.com/jargon/t/tb.htm
http://www.pcguide.com/intro/fun/bindec-c.html

E-mail: vanguard_help AT yahoo.com (append "#NEWS#" to Subject)

santa

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

I am taking it as a TRILLION 1,000,000,000,000

In news:udKdneYnBtYr-HHcRVn-tg@comcast.com,
Santa <Santa@comcast.cat> typed:

>I am taking it as a TRILLION 1,000,000,000,000

Roughly. See my more precise answer in the other thread in which
you asked this question.

Please reply to the newsgroup