my computer

Im a new pc user and sometimes not sure what im doing. Ive tried to copy
a dvd and my pc wont let me, i think i deleted the drivers by mistake
and im not sure how to get my pc back to the way when i first had it
can any one help plz

--
lini44

If you tried to copy the DVD of a movie or some other form of entertainment,
you should know that those DVDs are made with special technology to prevent
their being copied.

What drivers do you think you deleted, and what makes you think you deleted
them?

Ted Zieglar

"lini44" <lini44.1j111m@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Im a new pc user and sometimes not sure what im doing. Ive tried to copy
> a dvd and my pc wont let me, i think i deleted the drivers by mistake
> and im not sure how to get my pc back to the way when i first had it
> can any one help plz
>

> --
> lini44

it may be the DVD is COPY PROTECTED and won't let you copy it.