Sending pictures with LG VX6000

I assumed that all I needed to do to send pictures from the Gallery was to
select an email address from Contacts. I keep getting an error message,
though.

Does something have to be turned on to make this work? I don't particularly
want to setup Internet access.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about sending pictures vx6000

    "Bill Bradley" <wdbradley3@comcast.net> wrote in

    > I assumed that all I needed to do to send pictures from the Gallery
    > was to select an email address from Contacts. I keep getting an error
    > message, though.
    >
    > Does something have to be turned on to make this work? I don't
    > particularly want to setup Internet access.
    >
    > Thanks.

    try http://myPhoneFiles.com/test, make sure you send a pic to
    yournumber@vzwpix.com - it should show up on your phone as a picture

    myPhoneFiles.com can send voice ringers to LG VX6000 as well.

Verizon LG Internet Service Providers