tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
get a new power supply, and quick! :)

<b>Hey All! Check out my new <A HREF="http://www3.sympatico.ca/rdykens" target="_new"><font color=red> webpage </font color=red></A>dealing with hardware / software support and many computer tweaks!</b>

Smokey

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2002
Hmmm...what program are you using to get that reading? What do you have hooked up to those molex connectors! Also, what brand PS are you using?

As for "is it safe", I've had boxes skirting the 13.1V range which occasionally rebooted, but are you getting random reboots? Read it again with Mother Board Monitor (MBM, and good program you can download) and post the results. Again, if you're not rebooting, IMO you'll be ok.

<font color=purple><i>If I had a notch on my belt for every PC I'd destroyed, I'd have a really crappy looking belt</i></font color=purple>

dilligaf

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2003
using Asus Probe 2.

I got a pioneer DVD-rom, lite-on cd-rw, hdd, floppy and a 9500 pro. I'll try d/l that Mother Board Monitor proggy.

I haven't had any reboots yet, so far

thx

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You're fine, you'll be glad to know that many of your 12v devices can be run off an automotive 12v battery, which is up to 13.8v at full charge!

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>