for sale ECS A740GM-M AMD 740G Socket AM2+ Motherboard $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonnee

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2010
I got a brand new ECS A740GM-M AMD 740G Socket AM2+ Motherboard. I got the wrong mobo, want one that can unlock my phenom x3 to x4. The mobo i was looking at cost $40 so want to sell this one around that price. Let me know how much you are willing to pay for it thxs.

heres some info
The A740GM-M is ECS’s next generation, high performance platform based on the new AMD 740G Chipset. This socket AM2+/AM2 motherboard is built for Phenom, Athlon X2, Athlon 64, and Semprons processors. It supports dual channel DDR2-667/800MHz memory up to 8GB, and is ready for gaming with a PCI Express x16 slot. 4 SATA II connectors offer you RAID 0,1, and 0+1. Hear great audio with the integrated HD chipset. Get online fast with 10/100 LAN. Also onboard you will find VGA, USB connectors, and an S/PDIF out header. It provides reliable and user friendly computing while helping the user obtain maximum system performance via personalized software settings. In addition, the A740GM-M features two innovative S features- Safe, Smart technologies, further providing reliable and user friendly computing. ECS S series motherboards, the champion’s choice for AMD AM2 platform!

Status
Not open for further replies.