Aqua Fantasy Install

I am trying to download and install Aqua Fantasy at:
www.vrfish.com.tw/AF_web/download.html
I need to know how to install it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Greendort
16 answers Last reply
More about aqua fantasy install
  1. Subtle
  2. What is your problem? I was told it is in the public domain, if it's not I am sorry and I will close the thread.
    Greendort
  3. I'm fine with people advertising their game, but when they sign up just to do so and try to pull this kind of thing, it annoys me.
  4. just don't install such crap, easiest way :)
  5. djcoolmasterx said:
    I'm fine with people advertising their game, but when they sign up just to do so and try to pull this kind of thing, it annoys me.



    This is a game my daughter used to play and it was lost because of a computer crash. She is ten years old and would like to get it back. It is from Taiwan and she had a lot of fun with it. If you can't help don't reply. My husband originally installed it and I don't know how he did it. He has since passed away so I cannot ask him.
    Greendort
  6. http://www.vrfish.com.tw/vrfish_web/Service/buy-new.html

    Well that appears to be the product page. Theres a link at the bottom linking to payments. Either that or theres an email address vrfish@formosoft.com for more info.
    Unfortunately i dont speak taiwanese so i cant decipher the page :s

    I would select the product and email that off asking how they handle international payments and shipping.

    if you reallllly get stuck and provided you can show that you purchased the game before i can probably obtain a cracked version for you.


    Dont mind the others, its a very nice forum just we get quite a few adverts which really annoys us.....this did look like a bit of subtle advertising at first :D
  7. Sorry I may have missjudged you, but you showed many of the signs of advertising. Im on a bit of a warpath at the moment...
  8. djcoolmasterx said:
    Im on a bit of a warpath at the moment...

    QFT!!
  9. pr2thej said:
    http://www.vrfish.com.tw/vrfish_web/Service/buy-new.html

    Well that appears to be the product page. Theres a link at the bottom linking to payments. Either that or theres an email address vrfish@formosoft.com for more info.
    Unfortunately i dont speak taiwanese so i cant decipher the page :s

    I would select the product and email that off asking how they handle international payments and shipping.

    if you reallllly get stuck and provided you can show that you purchased the game before i can probably obtain a cracked version for you.


    Dont mind the others, its a very nice forum just we get quite a few adverts which really annoys us.....this did look like a bit of subtle advertising at first :D



    The page I have come up, is the download page. The large taiwanese letters under the Aqua Fantasy Picture about half way down the page (it is under the Beluga Whale) is the download for the game. I have it downloaded, the small type is how to install it. The print on the right is just a synopsis of the game I think. There is nothing at the bottom of my page at all. Someone on another forum helped me find it, but didn't know how to install it and suggested this site. I tried to use Babel Fish but the translation really makes no sense.

    Thanks for the kind words. I was beginning to think everyone on this site was rude and unhelpful.


    Greendort
  10. Is the file called beluga.exe ?

    Cant figure out what that error message says when i click to run it. Its only a 1.5Mb file anyway which is really small for a game.

    Bit of googling:
    forum link dedicated to virtual fish! In this thread they confirm its foreign language only :S

    VR Aquarium Similar product, though limited to a fish tank

    I tried activating language support for Taiwanese and running the download and that didnt work.

    Did stumble upon this and this is crucial....

    have to make sure that ur OS such as Windows can display those characters correctly...

    Heres an english language support form for the developer Formosoft....you can obtain all of their games except Aqua Fantasy here!


    and finally.......!
    this may be the actual problem. Im convinced this will do it. Follow the instructions, as you can see at step 6 there is a box that you must tick that allows you to install programs in Chinese...of which Taiwanese is a derivative!! \0/

    If that doesnt work then im stumped. Sorry its a bit of a wild post....i just wrote it as i searched for a solution.
  11. The file name I have for the game is OB2ScrInstall. It is 712 kb. I am sure you are right about the language. When I went to change it I found out my computer doesn't support any Chinese languages. XP service pack 3

    Thank-you for all the help!
  12. OB2Scrinstall will most likely be the screen saver. I think Beluga.exe has a better chance of being the game.
    And according to this you dont even need to trawl the Microsoft website as you can just add a language through the interface you use to change it!

    pfff...my only plan tonight was to eat cheesecake so im kinda bored :s
  13. Thanks , I added the language. I am not very smart when it comes to computers. When I click on either one of the files all I get is a box with a big red X and writing in the taiwan language. You wrote:

    Follow the instructions, as you can see at step 6 there is a box that you must tick that allows you to install programs in Chinese...of which Taiwanese is a derivative!! \0/

    Could you tell me how you got to any instructions?

    Thank-you so very much!
    Greendort
  14. mmm im on a different operating system so i can only really go by what i read.

    Just to make sure, did you do everything in this link? http://www.chinese-tools.com/resources/windows-xp.html
  15. I did every thing it said. Still doesn't work. Maybe for some reason it just won't run on my machine. Thanks for spending so much time trying to help me.
    I really do appreciate it,
    greendort
  16. Well thats me stumped...sorry greendort.
    Keep checking back in case i or anyone else has a lightbulb moment thiough.

    It could be just as simple as, what with it being a 7 year old program it is no longer available and we are trying to run some crazy trojan nuke launcher or something :D
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Download Video Games